Thursday 27 September 2018

TEAM 5 PERFORMANCES

Today was a special day for teams 5 and 3 my team. Team 5 had a performance for every class my class was 2nd to last which was room 3, it was actually kind of a nervous performance for my group in my group we wore Ie lavalava, Sei(Flower), school top, we decided to wear these for a reason we wore this because Our school represents our school, our lavalava represents our culture, and our sei(flower) represents our family at the end or during the dance it was actually pretty fun. I was proud of my group because they put heaps of effort to our dance that we were learning for the few weeks. The whole team might have been nervous to dance but still we kept going and none of us gave up. I hope that next time when we do these performance we are used to it and no one in the block is shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment