Thursday 25 February 2016

Narrative Practice: Cat at the Beach

WALT: I can write down the sounds in words I hear and I can punctuate my writing
It was a beautiful sunny day to spend at the beach. Johnson the cat was relaxing on the hot white sand. His master was paddling in the refreshing crystal water, when suddenly his friend Byron came along. He was looking very sorry for himself.

Start your writing here:
The next day Johnson the cat went for a swim down at the beach. Suddenly he saw Byron with a sad face and then Johnson called out “why the long face”? and then Byron sadly “said because kids from my soccer team was being mean to me.


When Johnson the cat finished swimming he dried himself up and went and gave Byron a big hug and said to him “it is ok we can come to the beach  someday and play fun games” instead of playing soccer  

No comments:

Post a Comment