Thursday 7 June 2018

A letter to Mr Van Horn

Dear Mr Van Horn,
My name is Adrienne and I am 12 years old. I was born in New Zealand and I have 6 siblings. I am the second to last youngest in my family. My brothers and sister names are mostly samoan names but you might get to know them, My oldest brother’s name is Solotai, The second oldest is Solomona, the third oldest is Feagaimaleata, my brother in college that is year 13 now his name is Kitiona, My sister in college taunese she is year 10 now, and my youngest brother john he is year 5 this year and attends Pt England school. My favourite sport I like to do at school is Netball, Basketball, Soccer, Tag, and Rugby. I enjoy playing with my friends at Morning tea and Lunchtime other stuff I enjoy is getting to know people like you. My favourite stuff to do out of school is going home doing chores and finish of my school work have some free time then of to sleep at 8:00 at night. At school what I enjoy is doing maths and literacy what I like more is on fridays when we go to swimming. I really like using the Imacs at school because I like doing my DLO. DLO stands for digital learning objects. Sometime I don’t enjoy doing work in class and sometime I lack of school time but not on sport times. I have some questions for you to answer.

Do you have any siblings? How long have you been living in Eugene for? Who are you named after? When were you born?




Best wishes,

[Adrienne]

No comments:

Post a Comment