Monday 30 October 2017

Why is regular exercise important?

Why is regular exercise important?
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title
Why is regular exercise important?
Introduction
Today I’m going to explain Why do you think its important to have regular exercise? But first of all I’m going to greet myself. Kia ora my name is Adrienne and I’m a year 7 student. As I told at the start I’m going to explain to you why regular exercise is really important in your life.In fact, exercise is one of the most important parts of keeping at a healthy weight.
Information
1st element
Why should you keep your body at a healthy weight?
The keys to reaching or staying at a healthy weight are regular exercise and good eating habits. Some people think exercise and good eating require lots of effort or planning.
Information
2nd element






Information
3rd element





Conclusion






No comments:

Post a Comment